FRIENDS OF THE CONGRESS OF WOMEN
Who we are Ambassadors, diplomats, representatives of international organisations willing to cooperate for the benefit of women and entire society.
What we do We meet every 4 months to discuss the question of gender equality and current situation in this field. We work on joint projects, exchange information about implemented actions and their impact. We stay in touch with regional and global initiatives for civil society.
Inspiration Emblematic cooperation with former Ambassador of Sweden, Staffan Herrström
- 2015-09-04 – first meeting, Residence of the Ambassador of Finland
- 2015-09-11/12 – Friends’ participation in the 7th Congress of Women
- 2015-12-07 – second meeting, Residence of the Austrian Ambassador; special guest: Irene Natividad, President, Global Summit of Women
- 2016-02-25 – working lunch with H.E. Maria Amélia Paiva Ambassador of Portugal
- 2016-03-17 – third meeting, Residence of the Ambassador of Portugal; special guest: Sylwia Spurek, Deputy Commissioner for Human Rights, Poland
- 2016-04-06 – meeting with H.E. Paul Wojciechowski Ambassador of Australia
- 2016-04-13 – meeting with Yifat Anzelevich and Anat Shperling, foundresses of the Israeli start-up TOYA Play a Difference
- 2016-04-15 – meeting with Deputy Ambassador of Israel Ruth Cohen-Dar
- 2016-05-13/14 – Friends' participation in the 8th Congress of Women; International Centre with H.E. Anna Azari Ambassador of Israel, H.E. Maria Amélia Paiva Ambassador of Portugal, H.E. Gerard Keown Ambassador of Ireland among speakers
- 2016-05-14 – Women Start-up Competition and Israel – the Start-up Nation at the Congress
- 2016-05-18 – working lunch with H.E. Gerard Keown Ambassador of Ireland
- 2016-06-06 – meeting with Naamat - the biggest women organization in Israel
- 2016-08-18 – meeting with Deputy Ambassador of Israel Ruth Cohen-Dar
- 2016-09-13 – fourth meeting, Residence of the Ambassador of Ireland
They support us:
- Embassy of the Republic of Macedonia
- Philippine Embassy
8th Congress of Women is coming. 13-14 May at Torwar Hall.
2016 Global Summit of Women, June 9-11, 2016 - Warsaw, Poland
May this Christmas be beautiful and joyful - regardless of the circumstances.